If you would like to donate to the 10th Annual Run/Walk for Celiac Disease, click here.
If you would like to make a donation to the Twin Cities ROCK support group or our Gluten-Free Fun Camp, please continue reading.
Raising our Celiac Kids- Twin Cities is a 501c3 non-profit. We rely on generous contributions to help us put on events in the celiac community as well as raise general awareness and even help with celiac education.
Our organization is very passionate about raising awareness about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. There are three specific areas where your donation would be put to good use.
- We host one of the largest celiac awareness events in Minnesota -- the Annual Walk/Run for Celiac Disease This event includes 1,000+ people, great gluten-free food, and a walk/run showing our solidarity! It is a fantastic public awareness and fundraising event. Our event is one of the top fundraisers for the University of Maryland-Baltimore's Center for Celiac Research.
- We also host the Gluten-Free Fun Camp. Organized 100% by volunteers, this camp is a huge part of our program since ROCK is really about our kids with celiac disease. This annual camp is a great place for our kids to go and not worry about whether food is gluten-free.
- Other times during the year we are asked to attend local conferences, do education, plus we have smaller gatherings like our swim party and Como Zoo picnic that help us get to know each other better.
We ask that you consider making a donation to ROCK or to any of the events we put on each year.
What your donation to ROCK helps pay for:
- Insurance for our participants in all of four events: Swim Party, Picnic, Gluten-Free Fun Camp and Making Tracks for Celiacs Walk/Run
- Administrative expenses: including accountant fees for federal taxes, filing fees, web site hosting, and mailing supplies for our events.
- Educational printings for an occasional booth at a conference or for postcards for ROCK
- Rentals of any meeting locations (we do our best to find meeting spots that are free of charge, but on occasion we may need to pay a rental fee)
If you are donating money in honor of someone, please add that to the "Notes" area of your donation.
What your donation to Gluten-Free Fun Camp will help pay for:
- Scholarships for kids who may not be able to afford camp
- Supplies for a week
- Extra food and drink
Donate to Gluten-Free Fun Camp